Friday, 13 January 2012

Where we is at

Wow two years gone, well almost – without anything. I’m surprised the powers that be didn’t just pull down my blog. No excuses it’s just life – to be honest I only kept regular updates on here when I first started the blog

I’m not going to make the promise of keeping my posts regular. I think my motto going forward is only make statements or commitments you definitely intend to keep. While I’d love to post to my blog regularly, it will end up taking I back seat to many other things in my life, saying that I’d like to post more of where I’ve been and what’s happening.

There are many experiences in the intervening year and a bit that would have been great to share as they happened… who knows perhaps if I get struck by the memory of it or find photos of them I might put a post up about it.

A lot has gone on during my Hiatus, in the world at large in my life and in my head, a big part has been getting myself right emotionally, something I think we all go through from time to time a big part of this was also my choice to move to Durban and New Jobs, all the while moving further away from Family and friends and the core of where our band was. I’m glad to say I was moving to other good friends at least and that I am now really settled and happy in my current Job and Durban as a whole – I see friends and family in the midlands at least one month a weekend, and the band are back to working at our music and getting out there and playing.

I don’t think anyone goes through life without picking up emotional scars; just don’t let them affect the way you carry on with your life.

So yeah I’m good and 2012 holds promise.

I’ve posted a couple pictures from a night out playing foozball with two of my best mates down here.




2 comments:

CaroBell said...

Glad you settled In Durbs and happy and positive about 2012. Friends really do make the world go around! Good to see you blogging again too... Its how I got to know you in a way ;)

liam said...

Thanks :)
Knowing you's been a pleasure