Friday, 16 February 2007

Proud to be...




I’m about to start work again on our publication, and so have been looking back at what I’ve been doing here (the company I work for) for the past almost year. Though not a great deal as I look back I realized I’ve managed to brand our corporate identity with our countries flag, which is something I’m really pleased with I love this country and it’s people and am proud to be a member of it.
Yeah there’s allot of corruption in our government and there’s crime, but there’s sun and smiles and people who greet you with laughter on our streets. There’s a Nation Proud and pationate about sport, our environment who we are and what we stand for, a people who know their past and dream there future.
People who can laugh with each other, who can make jokes of each races foibles without it having any mean intentions. A country with a dozen different cultures, that intermingle and leaves a uniquely South African taste on your palate.

No comments: