Monday, 18 February 2008

Okay I’ve been tagged by noodle – the big problem is I don’t have seven people left to tag. So the question is this do I just tag the one solitary blogger left for me to tag or do I ignor and carry on – alright I’ll play along

7 random or weird things about yourself

The rules are as follows:

1 Link to the person who tagged you
2 Post the rules on your blog.
3 Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
4 Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
5 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

7 Random Facts About Liam

  1. I have a weird fear of swimming in Deep Water, where I can’t see what’s beneath me, but I confront it at every chance I get.
  2. I am burnt to a crisp after this weekend
  3. I’m a closet philosopher
  4. I’m right handed, but left eyed, this means if I’m aiming a bow and arrow or paintball gun I suddenly become left handed.
  5. I have a fertile imagination, and when I was younger (and sometimes still now) I used to spend most my days living in my own completely different world, Kinda like Calivin form Calvin and hobbes.
  6. Somedays there’ nothing I like more than to be completely covered in Mud or Soaked by the Rain.
  7. I still watch Saturday morning Cartoons, and plan to for the rest of my life.

I'm Going to tag…

Caroline

Yougs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dunno if I'm just as weird but most of those things dont seem so odd to me;-)
Love u my closet philospher!