Friday, 22 February 2008

TGIF


Flying mind - right …. No sorry wrong….. Okay I’m loosing it just a little, been hunched over my computer the last couple days drawing strip Maps for our publication, and right now my mind feels a little stripped. Staring at this computer screen has burned a big blank white space onto my brain.
My eyes just want to roll themselves up in my eyelids and hibernate – hot summer days are NOT meant to be spent staring at a computer screen, jumping Jiminy cricket!
Okay all’s not lost it is Friday – it is Friday - ohmmmmmmm … concentrate on your inn… concentrate… no don’t concentrate its Friday, no concentration, we’re having a concentration strike over here. Click your mouse and pretend, click your mouse and pretend, and hum yourself a happy tune…. mmmmmmm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My crazy,crazy cartoon!
U really are a looney-tune.
But nonetheless,
Altho' your head is a mess,
I love u still
With all my will.

liam said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

Time 4a new post here too my sweet. Love u lots looney toon. Sorry u suffering computer clutter in your tunefulled-soul. Splashy will fix u...

liam said...

soon... soon.. as soon as I got something to say