Friday, 13 August 2010

Toe & Hitch - "Gone Fishing"

(Colour Version Coming Soon)Hey They're back! With a lot of help from Caroline - while I love reading Cartoons and drawing them, I battle with the right thought process to be able to come up with a convincing series. Where the characters are developed and they have a background so you can come up with funny situations and continuations of stories time after time.

Anyway thanks to Caroline for feeling bored enough to tackle another "Toe & Hitch" strip for me, she put a lot of thought behind the characters & their backgrounds I know you don’t see it all here but it helps me when I’m drawing their expressions when I have a solid understanding of what the character is like, and obviously for any future strips you’ll do. I mean there’s a whole new cast of characters she’s created with her character background. And of course this funny storyline… well we think its pretty funny. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

CaroBell said...

when's the next one? :)

liam said...

When you sending me the next script? ;) Ja i need to make some time to do some more strips... even some more posts here.