Monday, 07 May 2007

Busy but Good


Okay it’s been over a week since I’ve written anything here, shocking I know, it’s like nothings been happening in Liam’s life, nah that’s not the case - Between work and the band, and my very limited social life I’ve been stretched pretty thin. Though I’m not complaining it’s been a pleasant type of busy, I’ve managed to find some enjoyment in my work again, probably because I’m avoiding the stuff that makes me bored and usually takes ages to do, though eventually I’m gonna have to get back to it, but for now I have other distractions and am doing those, because I seriously can’t face redrawing maps at the moment.

The Bands Just finished doing their Demo Recording (you can hear the tracks if click here to link through to our myspace) which I’m happy with. Now the next step is to start working on the actual tracks for an eventual album release and practicing for our upcoming Gigs. So life is busy but good.

I think I’ve realized that you can’t let all the stresses of life get on top of you; you can only tackle one task at a time and do your best to juggle your time to fit everything in. But if you let it stress you out;
1. You’re not going to enjoy life as much
2. You’re not going to be great company to be around
3. You’ll be too distracted to notice the amazing and beautiful things that are happening right under your nose.
4. You’ll probably put yourself in an early grave.
5. you’ll probably end up taking your tension out on those nearest and dearest to you.
So make peace with the fact that stressing over things doesn’t get them done any quicker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO tru! And we are surrounded by so much beauty in this country we cant afford 2miss out!

liam said...

Definitely, was so enjoying the scenery this morning as we we're driving back from Newcastle, there's so much Diversity in this country and it's all beautiful.