Thursday, 31 May 2007

My Stylus & Me





It really gets to you when you don’t have the time – or are to tired to make the time to do the things you want, I wouldn’t say I’m being overworked – but I’ve been pretty busy between work and music, there’s so much I’d really like to do and get in order, like doing some illustrations.
A friend of mine has written a children’s story and has asked me to do some illustrations for it, which I’m really keen to do, but I haven’t done anything besides a couple of doodles while I’m on the phone.
I also want to use my Genius tablet at work more (thingy that allows you to draw straight onto you’re computer) – sigh! I think I need to do some time management to fit in stuff I want to do.

Alongside is a quick sketch a managed to scribble out with it today when I had a moment – it’s actually amazing how similar you can allow it to be to regular sketching, even the amount of pressure you use, giving you the lighter and darker strokes – it’s pretty cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say! Thats cool! Amazing what can be dun these days...It blows my mind! I'll stick to Rock Paintings by the Khoi-San. Opposite xtremes hey!?

liam said...

Heh heh....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.