Wednesday, 07 March 2007

Love Hate



"... sweet like candy to my soul, sweet you rock and sweet you roll..." I’m busy Listening to some Dave Mathews as I work at my Computer - If I’m going to be tied to the damned thing the whole day, then I might as well make the most of it’s better functions.
We’ve got a love hate relationship my computer and I, I hate it when she crashes on me, and the fact that I have to sit at one for the better part of my working day. Without it though my Job would be near impossible, strangely I think I view technology in general in the same way. I love being able to listen to CD’s and MP3’s and watch DVD’s and so many other things it has afforded us, but I don’t like the fact that it we are so dependant on it. That it makes us spend less time outdoors and socializing with friends and family.

No comments: