Tuesday, 17 April 2007

Beautiful Evening


Driving home in traffic is normally always a drag, you just want to get out of the hustle and bustle and back to the comfort of you’re own home.
Sometimes though, if you’re not paying attention though you may miss something really fantastic like the afternoon sky. Yesterday however you’d have to have been blind not to have seen the bright rainbow splashed across the sky; unfortunately I was driving, so I never got a really good look as mom and dad we’re stretching to get better views from their windows.
I did get a bright reflection of it in my rearview as we started heading up town hill though bright colours up against a deep blue sky. Wish I’d had a camera, i did manage to snap off this one when we got home of the clouds reflecting the suns orange glow.
Ah to live in Africa is beautiful, I find the sunsets (and sunrises when I manage to get up that early) in winter are so much more vivid.

No comments: