Monday, 23 April 2007

Toon for the day


Sometimes traffic really just doesn’t go your way, it seemed at every turn this morning people we’re turning and holding you up everywhere and every shorter route you try to take just ends up being work -*sigh*!
Hey but if you never had a bad start to the day, you’d never appreciate the fact that humour can lift you up, so here’s my toon for the day. I actually read it in the paper on the weekend and it had me in stitches, so I thought you all might like something to lift you from your Monday blues. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sara said...

haha, that's absolutely perfect and made me laugh. What is funny is that we had "kite" day at our school on Saturday, there were tons of kids outside flying kites with their parents. It's a gorgeous day outside today for it. Thanks for the laugh, I love Calvin & Hobbes, they are my favorite!

liam said...

Hey that's what it's there for, a laugh!