Wednesday, 04 April 2007

Bring on the long weekend.


Tomorrow can’t get here quick enough, at the moment work has been a bit of a long slow trudge through a bog. I’ve got a lot of work to do and it’s all one big chore... sigh! The only thing that seems to get me through it all is the great line up of songs playing to me through my earphones via my iTunes.
That’s why tomorrow can’t come soon enough, a long weekend of sitting back and listening to live music, and rocking out to music, and playing music around the campfire.
Yup it’s splashy time; expect a full report next week.

2 comments:

noodle said...

Aaaw, what a friggin cute otter…

liam said...

Thanks V, it was great to catch up with you on the weekend, you missed an amazing line up on Sunday though, will drop a post here later telling all about it.